Becky & Mike || Boutique Wedding Photography, England UK

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing Becky and Mikes day. We started in Loughborough then moved on to the small village of Quorn, in Leicestershire. I've known Becky for 10+ years, so was honoured when she asked me to be her photographer. I knew instantly that their day would be different and relaxed. I love not being part of the norm, I like things to be quirky. For now, I leave you with two beautiful bridal portraits whilst I work on the rest of their gallery.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for providing insight into various photography blogs. I will Definitely Bookmark this blog. I would request you to post more blogs as you write well and your post are useful. I am also a Wedding Photographer in Chandigarh. This is Very Helpful for me!!
    Malta Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, what a lovely comment. A new post is up with more to come this week. <3

      Delete

Tell me your story...