Chloe & Darren || Boutique Wedding Photography, England UK












It's a new year, almost in to the second month and i've still not written a blog post! What is going on?
I thought i'd start off with a glimpse of my last wedding in 2017, the beautiful Chloe and her new husband Darren!

I don't want to give too much away from their day, so will just share these two stunning photographs for now. Keep your eyes peeled for a full post dedicated to their day..

Church: St Mary's in Nanpantan, Loughborough, Leicestershire
Reception: Nanpantan Hall, Loughborough, Leicestershire

•   •   •   •   •   •

Did you know, that my books aren't only open for 2018, they are now open for 2019 with prices starting from just £499 for Wedding Photography. If you would like your own tailored quote, please do send me a message or text Wedding + your date and email to start a chat to 07873762938.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Tell me your story...