Family H || Family Photographer Derbyshire, UK


 -



 "The most important thing in the world is family & love" - John Wooden.

I have the most amazing job. Not only do I photograph beautiful weddings, I make memories with your families by capturing portrait sessions too! This gorgeous family came to visit me from Nottingham at the weekend, we took a trip to a local Leicestershire park and ended up being the filling of a rain sandwich. The clock struck 2pm, the rain stopped and the sunshine came out as we pulled in to the car park - perfect timing!

S was a natural in front of the camera. She knew exactly what to do, without being prompted; the same couldn't be said for Bailey the Pooch - but being such a cutie I didn't mind! I have a real love for being outdoors and finding new places to explore, if you can recommend somewhere leave it in the comments. 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Tell me your story...