The Griffin Inn, Swithland || Family Photographer Derbyshire, UK



Many of you will know that I love a good stone wall, or wood panelling, so getting to photograph at not one but two beautiful wedding venues so close to my home in Shepshed, Loughborough, was an opportunity that I couldn't miss. We started out at St Mary's Church in Nanpantan, a tiny, cottage feel, church. It's so small photographers aren't allowed to photograph in it, but the exterior makes up for it! We then headed over to The Griffin Inn, in Swithland, Leicestershire. A local country pub, with a beautiful extension that gives way to The Old Stables, with the perfect size garden for any spring/summer wedding. It has a modern country twist to it, in a quaint village set in the old Charnwood Forest. This bride chose the most beautiful and complimentary accessories for her wedding day with the most unique bouquet that I ever did see. Take a look for yourself!  
















Church: St Mary's Church, Nanpantan, Loughborough.
Reception: The Griffin Inn, Swithland, Leicestershire

If you are looking for your wedding photographer, please get in touch for a no obligation quote. I recommend meeting with all of my brides/grooms before confirming any booking - head on over to facebook for an informal chat! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

Tell me your story...