Coombe Abbey Wedding || Family Photographer Derbyshire, UK





There are so many beautiful wedding locations in the UK and i'm lucky that I get to photograph in them. Coombe Abbey in Warwickshire, is such a unique venue with ceremonies taking place in the Abbeygate, previously the stables that has a medieval, candlelit theme set on a country park with beautiful grounds. What more could a photographer want?


I want to share with you, the wedding of Mr and Mrs Burton. I hope that you enjoy!



























Venue: Coombe Abbey, Coventry
www.coombeabbey.com

If you would like to discuss your wedding day, with no obligation to book, then please do get in touch. You can message via the Weddings at Rosedale Photography Facebook page, via email (info@rosedalephotography.co.uk) or by the book me tab above.

I'd love to hear your plans!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Tell me your story...