Snow Queen || Boutique Wedding Photography, England UK

.


Mother nature is a weird and wonderful lady. She has caused the UK a week of mayhem, dubbed as Snowmageddon... however I love snow! Unfortunately I haven't had a wedding to photograph this weekend, so thought that I would take you back to December 2014. A couple of days after Christmas, when the ground was covered white in the Derbyshire Countryside, panic struck with whether we would be able to navigate the icy roads to get to Donington Park Farm House. We didn't need to worry. Snow has brought me some of my favourite ever bridal portraits. Who would ever have thought we were stood where we were, in the middle of a field close to East Midlands Airport?




What weather are you hoping for on your wedding day?

Let me know, i'd love to hear your plans! If you would like a personalised quote too, click here.

Venue: Donington Park Farmhouse

You May Also Like

0 comments

Tell me your story...