Baby Juniper || Family Photographer Derbyshire, UK



Newborn baby photographer Leicestershire

Meet baby Juniper Fox, 13 days new and isn't she just adorable? What a cute and quirky baby girl name she has too, have you ever heard of Fox as a middle name? Those who know me, know how I love foxes so when this girly arrived I couldn't be more over the moon. 

I visited this little ladies home in Leicestershire to carry out her newborn photography portraits this week. These are just two of the beautiful sneaky peeks. You might even recognise that amazing Harry Potter tattoo too? I can't wait to share the rest of her gallery with her parents and family. 

Newborn baby photographer in Leicester Derby and Nottingham.

I will be reopening my newborn photography sessions, however these will be very limited. Sessions will take place in your own home, meaning that you get to stay home and comfortable without having to pack the car or rush around or even get changed! The photo shoot will be baby led, ensuring that they stay happy and content. If you'd like to have a chat about booking a session, pop me a message on facebook or email info@rosedalephotography.co.uk, see the contact page for more information. 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Tell me your story...