Charlotte & James, Bradgate Park Wedding || Boutique Wedding & Family Photography, England UK

I had the utmost pleasure of photographing the first official wedding ceremony, held within the Woodlands of Bradgate Park, in the heart of Leicestershire. It was towards the end of May 2017 that Charlotte and James became Mr and Mrs Perry. The service was led by the wonderful Celebrant, Jo of My Perfect Ceremony and accompanied with delicately played, live, acoustic music.

It was a typically British week leading up to the wedding, in regards to the weather. Downpours most of the time, with the occassional sunny spell but this ceremony was going ahead come rain or shine.

On the day we had the smallest of showers but even with that, it was just perfect! I love unique and quirky weddings, so being outdoors in such a beautiful space, I were in my element. 

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Perry! 

* a little fact, the wooden plaque below was carved from the wood of a tree in the park * 



I'd love to hear your thoughts, leave them in the comments below.


Special mentions: 

• Venue: Bradgate Park, Leicestershire
• Celebrants: Jo @ My Perfect Ceremony
• Photography: Me! Weddings at Rosedale Photography
 
 
|| Wedding Photography books are open for 2018 & 2019, for an informal chat and quote, visit here ||

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are just wonderful. I loved each and every picture. You have a really good eye for beauty. I want to have my wedding covered like this. Although I’m getting married in a wedding venues Los Angeles, away from country, but sill I expect my photographer to be as good. Happy holidays dear!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your story...